Trusted all-rounder, suitable for internal and external applications
Bostik Fireban® One is a fire rated intumescent, low modulus, one component, and Class A polyurethane sealant. When cured it will form a tough, flexible fire rated seal capable of cyclic expansion and compression movement of 50% (±25%) of the original installed joint width.
Fireban® One has been formulated to withstand the harsh Australian weather and climate and is resistant to extremes of rain, sun and pollutants. This weatherability property allows it to retain its performance years after exposure.
- Insitu walls and floors
- Precast and tilt up panels
- Brickwork and blockwork
- Rendered masonry
- Expansion and control joints
- Pipe and cable service penetrations
- Fire resistance - Up to 4 hours tested in accordance with AS 1530.4
- Internal & External Application
- Resistant to extreme weather, UV and pollution
- Joint Movement +/-25%
- STC Acoustic rating: 60 in plasterboard
- Non staining
600mL Sausage = Box 20
For special order quantities, please call 1300 557 973.
Bostik Fireban One PDS
Bostik Fireban One SDS
Bostik Fireban One VOC