ARDEX WPM 823 is a tough, fast curing, hybrid polyurethane coating designed as a trafficable, impact resistant finish providing a long life protective barrier for both internal and exposed situations.
ARDEX WPM 823 as a top coat is UV resistant and provides a durable, non-slip*, chemically resistant finish.
- Simple application, easy to use and fast cure
- Permanently flexible – total adhesion
- Once cured has immediate resistance to rain damage
- High chemical resistance
- May be line marked with fast dry paints
- ARDEX WPM 823 as a topcoat is UV resistant
- Provides a durable, non-slip, chemically resistant finish
ARDEX WPM 823 is typically used as a colour-fast, non-slip surface over ARDEX WPM 813 waterproof membrane on:
- Exposed decks
- Car Parks
- Loading Docks
- Other areas where heavy vehicular traffic is anticipated
ARDEX WPM 823 may also be used as a stand-alone durable finish on:
- Ramps, etc.
As a functional, decorative, colour-fast protective finish. Also, ARDEX WPM 823 is used as a resilient impact resistant flooring finish in gymnasiums, sports centres, laboratories, etc.
- An 18 kg kit will give a 60m2 at a WFT of 0.3 mm and a DFT of 0.15 mm
- Part A: 3.6kg can
- Part B: 14.4kg can/pail
Ardex WPM 823 PDS
Ardex WPM 823 SDS - Part A
Ardex WPM 823 SDS - Part B