Primarily used for the reprofiling of new and old concrete and masonry surfaces prior to the application of Vandex BB75-Z. Uni Mortar 1-Z is also suitable for use on its own as a waterproofing layer.
Vandex Uni Mortar 1-Z is a surface applied, waterproof cementitious mortar for reprofiling concrete and masonry which does not rely on crystal growth to achieve its waterproofing. As a result, Uni Mortar 1-Z can be used on most masonry surfaces, including sandstone, provided that the surfaces are adequately prepared.
Vandex Uni Mortar 1Z is applied in layers between 6mm and 12mm.
Vandex Uni Mortar 1-Z has been formulated using sulphate resisting cement making it ideal for application in sewerage environments. It can be applied to either the positive pressure or negative pressure faces of the concrete or masonry.
Vandex Uni Mortar 1-Z is ideal for reprofiling the inside walls of sewerage processing tanks where acid attack has caused some loss of the original concrete.
Other applications include; swimming pools, water storage tanks, and any masonry surface requiring the reprofiling of surfaces with depths in the range of 6 -12 mm, prior to the application of Vandex BB75-Z.
- Highly abrasion resistant
- Applied to either the positive pressure or negative pressure face of concrete
- Approved for potable water contact
- Based on sulphate resisting cement making it suitable for use in sewerage processing tanks
- Works on masonry, brick, stone and concrete blocks where crystal growth treatments are not effective
- Suitable for permanent sunlight exposure after curing
- Tested to withstand a water head pressure of 70 metres when applied at a thickness of 10 mm
- Colour compatible with the host concrete
- Can be applied to damp concrete
TDS: Vandex Uni-mortar 1-Z (25kg)