TREMproof 201/60 is a high-solids, solvent curing modified polyurethane waterproofing membrane that can be applied primerless to most concrete applications.
TREMproof 201/60 is an effective membrane for use on concrete, wood and prepared masonry surfaces in areas such as:
- Retaining walls
- Below grade waterproofing
- Planter boxes (with anti-root additive)
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Tested to AS 4654.1 – Waterproofing membranes for external above ground use.
- Single component minimises application errors with improper mixing of plural component products.
- Minimum 85% solids assist the contractor apply the correct dry film thickness by allowing them to quickly measure the wet film thickness.
- Multiple application types allow a single membrane to be used on many applications throughout the project.
TREMproof 60 Datasheet
TREMproof 60 MSDS