Vapordiffuser Strip/V is an APP modified bituminous roof membrane, torch applied, flexible at -15 °C and reinforced with fiberglass. The underside is spread with strips of a special elastomeric heat adhesive compound, activated with the torch during the application. The surface contact is about 40% to allow the diffusion of the remaining moisture of the surface and to distribute and soften mechanical strain on the laying
surface. To ensure the application, the remaining 60% of the underside is blasted with sand. It can be applied on concrete substrates and over existing bitumen roofing
membranes. Weight: 2,0 kg/m2.
Roof waterproofing membrane for:
- Flat and slope roofs under protective layers or ballast
- Balconies and terraces under tiles
- As a first layer on all damp surfaces
CHARACTERISTICS / ADVANTAGES
- Great resistance to the wind;
- Vapor diffuser and waterproof on the same membrane;
- Distributes the movement across the laying surface;
- Good cold flexibility;
- Good mechanical properties (tensile, tear, shear);
- Easy to install by torching method;
- Choice of primers to suit substrate and weather conditions.
SIKA Index Vapordiffuser Strip V PDS