Argo Polyester is an APP modified bituminous membrane, torch applied, flexible at 0°C . It is reinforced with a dimensionally stable non-woven polyester. The underside has a polyethylene burn-off film for easy application. The top surface finish is talc to be used as
base sheet in multilayer systems. Weight: 3,0 and 4,0 kg/m2.
Waterproofing membrane for:
- Flat roofs under protective layers or ballast
- Balconies and terraces under tiles
- As a base sheet in a double layer roofing system
- Protection of various substrates in a wide range of applications
CHARACTERISTICS / ADVANTAGES
- Good watertightness;
- Good elongation and cold flexibility;
- High mechanical properties (tensile, tear, shear);
- Good resistance to impact;
- Easy to install by torching method;
Choice of primers to suit substrate and weather conditions.
SIKA Index Argo Polyester PDS