Drizoro Maxseal®Super – a special waterproofing coating made of a mixture of cements carefully controlled aggregates and special organic and inorganic additives. It’s special formula improves the osmotic effect of the application allowing penetration into the concrete by it’s capillary system. The Drizoro Maxseal®Super crystallizes inside the concrete sealing, waterproofing and protecting the concrete structure. Drizoro Maxseal®Super as be designed to be applied on fresh or cured concrete, pre-cast concrete, concrete blocks, cement plasters and renders, and also suitable on bricks and masonry.
Applications or Uses
- NON_TOXIC -suitable for use in confined spaces. Drinking Water Safe
- As waterproofing for exterior and internal walls
- Basements and below grade structure which are subjected to positive or negative water pressure
- Waterproofing and protection of concrete foundations, retaining walls and foundation slabs
- As a waterproof coating for concrete blocks and prefabricated panels
- waterproof coating to waterproof dams and retaining walls
- coating protects and waterproofs concrete structure in treatment plants
- Waterproofing tunnels, lift pits, and shafts
- Non-Toxic nature suitable for use in contact with drinking water
- The penetration inside the concrete structure provides internal sealing and protective effects – Drizoro Maxseal®Super seals cracks up to 0.4 mm
- 100% waterproof coating, even in permanent immersion applications subjected to high pressures
- for indoor applications, especially basements, the coating resists negative hydrostatic pressure from ground water.
- must be applied to damp surfaces (dampen when necessary)
- easy to use free of future maintenance costs.
- resists the corrosive effects of salt water and atmospheric pollution.
- once set/cured Drizoro Maxseal®Super can be painted over and tiled over
- allows vapour diffusion
Estimated consumption applied by brush, broom or spray is between 1 and 1,5 kg/ m2 per coat, for a total consumption of about 2 – 2,5 kg/m2 in two coats. Porous surfaces, substrate conditions and application method can vary this estimated consumption. 25Kg will yield 12m2 2 coats
Applied by dusting on fresh concrete, estimated consumption of Drizoro Maxseal ®Super is about 1,5 – 2,5 kg/ m2. Congested reinforcing can increase consumption up to 20 – 25 %.
A preliminary on-site test will determine exact consumption..
Twenty four (24) months in bags and eighteen months in drums respectively, in its original unopened packaging. Store in a dry covered place protected from damp, frost and direct sunlight, with temperatures above 5 ºC.
Drizoro Maxseal Super PDS
Drizoro Maxseal Super SDS