MAXGROUT is a one-component non-shrink mortar formulated from special cements and well-graded mineral products which provides high mechanical properties and fluidity. Contains no chlorides or metal particles. Our grout sealer comes in powder form, ready to use mixing only with water.
- Anchoring of pillars in concrete prefabricated structures.
- Filling of steel column bases.
- Beam support in bridges.
- Anchoring of bolts, cables, etc.
- Filling of machinery foundation between concrete and steel plates.
- Structural repair and strengthening of damaged or weak concrete structures such as foundations, beams, pillars, etc.
- Repairing joints in pavements.
- Void-filling corrective process and consolidation under concrete slabs.
- High early and ultimate strength.
- Very good adhesion on surfaces, it becomes a structural part of the substrate and withstands repeated loads.
- Non-shrink and with slight expansion, does not lose contact with the substrate where it is used.
- High cohesion of the fresh mortar without segregation or bleeding.
- Waterproof, fireproof and non-toxic.
- Unaffected by extreme temperatures once set.
- Contains no chlorides or metal particles, it is non-corrosive for steel surfaces.
- Resistant to water, oil and grease.
A 25 kg bag of MAXGROUT fills a volume from about 12,5 to 13,5 litres approximately (0.5 – 0.54 l/kg), depending on the mixing water.
Approximately 2kg/m2 of MAXGROUT per mm of thickness.
A mixture adding 8 kg of sand with size from 3 to 5 mm per 25 kg bag of MAXGROUT fills a volume from about 16,25 to 17 litres approximately (0.65 – 0.68 l/kg), depending on the mixing water .
Approximately 1.4 kg/m2 of MAXGROUT per mm of thickness.
MAXGROUT is supplied in 25 kg bags.
Twenty four months in its original unopened containers. It must be stored in a dry and covered place at temperatures above 5ºC, protected from frost.
Drizoro Maxgrout PDS
Drizoro Maxgrout SDS