Please call for availability.
Powerful and versatile Rider with twin-cylinder engine and All-Wheel-Drive. The 112cm Combi cutting deck offers first-class results. Suitable for landowners who demand superior efficiency, manoeuvrability and perfect results all year round. The articulated steering system and front-mounted cutting deck enables intuitive operation, excellent mowing accessibility and great overview of your working area. Equipped with X:tra efficiency, an intuitive display, dual LED headlights and Bluetooth connectivity allowing you to easily monitor your rider via the Husqvarna Connect app.
- Motor/engine manufacturer Kawasaki
- Net power at preset rpm Energy 8 kW
- Cutting width, min-max 94-112 cm
- Uncut circle 30 cm
Patented articulated steering Our patented articulated steering increases driving pleasure by improving manoeuvrability.
HMI Display The intuitive display communicates with the driver through visual symbols and warning sounds, assists in handling and gives real time data and warnings.
Adjustable steering wheel For greater ergonomics and comfort a telescopic steering column allows the steering wheel height to be adjusted.
Husqvarna Connect With the smart Husqvarna Connect app, you’ll have easy access to helpful tips, manuals and spare part recommendations. For your connected Bluetooth equipment, the app also provides additional information such as runtime and charging status as well as maintenance and service needs. The app can be downloaded, free of charge, from App Store or Google Play. Not yet available on all markets.
- Min. clearance circle by articulated steering
- Front-mounted deck for optimum accessibility
- Dual LED lights for improved visibility.
- All-Wheel Drive secure traction on all areas
- Steering wheel with defined grip areas and knob
- Combi cutting deck
- Service position for easy deck maintenance
- Comfortable driver's position
- Power steering makes more enjoyable drive
- Attachment frame for maximum versatility
- External fuel cap for easy refueling
- Seat with optional armrests for improved comfort
- Pedal-operated hydrostatic transmission
- Easy-access controls for user comfort
- Automatic blade engagement
- Easy-access cutting height lever
- 595084001 mode for frequently cut areas
- Rear ejection cutting mode for rougher areas
- Equally sized wheels for a comfortable ride
- Engine behind driver for better overview
- Floating cutting deck for reduced risk of scalping
- Pivoting rear axle for maximum traction
- Tilting hood makes maintenance quick and easy
- Pivoting support wheels on the cutting deck
- Attachments for versatile year-round usage
- Easy fuel level check by transparent fuel tank
- 12V socket outlet for electric equipment
- Hour meter with service minder
- Easy-access storage compartment
- Bottle holder