FLEX-PRO MS is a one-component sealant based on silane modified polymer, which is moisture cured sealant. Humidity and temperature can influence on the skin formation and curing speed, and the joint depth can also influence on the curing time. FLEX-PRO MS is free of solvents, isocyanates, silicones and PVC. It has very low VOC while curing. It performs good adhesion to most substrates; It is suitable for most of common construction materials, especially to concrete, aluminum, mason, glass, etc. and it is compatible with most of paint systems.
It has very good UV resistance property that can be used for interior and exterior applications.
- Sealing/bonding in the building & construction industry
- Suitable for use as a bondbreaker, for all RLA Acrylic membranes
- Elastic bonding in vibrating constructions
- Concrete expansion joints
- Sealing where acoustic properties are required
- Perimeter sealing around window and door frames
- Sealing of penetrations in walls or floors
- Brick work, ceramics, stone, granite & marble
- Sanitary applications
- Other substrates including, anodised aluminium, steel, glass, dry timbers, some tiles, treated wood, PVC and plastics
FlexPro MS TDS
FlexPro MS SDS