Duram Primeseal SP is a low modulus, one component, fast curing, high performance, moisture curing, penetrating concrete primer, sealer, moisture vapour and waterproof barrier, formulated for good penetration into concrete, cementitious and porous substrates. Duram Primeseal SP improves the adhesion and performance of the membrane, ‘locks – down’ dust and loose materials, improves the spreading and application of the subsequent membranes.
Duram Primeseal SP is a multi-purpose coating specifically designed to provide:
Features & Benefits
- An excellent primer for Duram waterproofing membranes and coatings providing excellent adhesion of the waterproofing membranes and coatings to the substrate.
- Provides a deep penetrating barrier against water vapour transmission to concrete and other porous building substrates thereby minimising bubbling and pin-holing of subsequent membranes and enhancing the quality of the overall waterproofing system.
- Duram Primeseal SP is also recommended and used for re-activating Duram Multithane and Duram 195 membranes.
- Duram Primeseal SP is an ideal primer for polyurethane, polyurea, if allowed to fully cure can be used with acrylic and latex based membranes and coatings.
- It incorporates cross-linking technology to enhance adhesion and provides a strong bond to the substrate.
- Enhances the overall performance and functionality of the waterproofing membrane.
- Easy to apply – single pack.
- Dries quickly, with large top coating window.
- Has good strength and penetrative qualities.
- 100% compatible with Duram Multithane, Duram Multithane HV and Duram 195.
- Moisture curing polyurethane primer.
- Suitable for above ground and below ground applications.
- Improves the coverage of the Duram Multithane and Duram 195 membranes.
- Improves membrane application.
- Suitable for permanent immersion in water.
- Suitable for use on most porous substrates.
Duram Primeseal SP PDS
Duram Primeseal SP SDS