Bostik Seal N' Flex® 1 is a low modulus, one component, Class-A polyurethane sealant. When cured it will form a tough and flexible seal capable of cyclic expansion and compression movement of 100% (+ 50%) of the original installed joint width.
Seal N’ Flex 1 is best suited to insitu concrete and render, brickwork and blockwork, for weatherproof sealing of joints in precast and tilt up panels, and on plasterboard face and paper-lined recessed edges. It can be used internally and externally, and on control and expansion joints in façade work.
- Polyurethane sealants benefit from greater joint movement capability over conventional silicone sealants. This makes Seal N’ Flex 1 perfect for sealing larger joints between building materials, which can be concealed by painting over with acrylic-based paints.
- +/- 50% dynamic joint movement
- Resistant to normal weathering conditions such as rain, sunlight, snow, atmospheric contamination and pollution. Retains its original properties even after years of weather and UV exposure
- Excellent adhesion to masonry and concrete
- CSIRO RILEM LONG TERM SEALANT DURABILITY STUDY DBCE Doc.97/196 (M)
- Acoustic rated and non-staining
- Made in Australia
*For special order quantities, please call 1300 557 973 or email us
- 20 x 300ml Cartridges per Box
- 20 x 600ml Sausages per Box
Bostik Seal n Flex 1 PDS
Bostik Seal n Flex 1 SDS
Bostik Seal n Flex 1 VOC
Bostik Polyurethane Sealants Colour Chart
Bostik Dampfix PU System