High Performance Industrial Silicone Sealant
Bostik RTV 922 is a one component, acetic cure,high strength,high modulus industrial grade silicone sealant. It cures by absorption of atmospheric moisture to form a flexible and durable elastomeric sealant.
Bostik RTV 922 cures rapidly to an even consistent silicone rubber. Because of its superior adhesion to most substrates, it is extremely effective as a high temperature industrial silicone.
It maintains its properties while in contact with a broad range of chemicals and over a broad temperature range.
Where to Use
- Heavy Commercial
- Industrial and mining maintenance
- Automotive maintenance
- Makes formed-in-place gaskets for gear boxes, compressors and pumps
- Makes formed in place gaskets for heavy industrial pipes and flanges
- Protecting components from moisture from frequent wash downs or weathering.
- Sealing of trailers and truck cabs
- Sealing gaskets in heating and refrigeration units
- Sealing of windows in oven doors (subject to temperature range of oven)
- Sealing access doors on gas appliances
- Bonding and sealing appliance parts
- Sealing of joints in sheet metal stacks, duct work
- 15 x 300g Cartridges in a box
Bostik 922 SDS Transparent
Bostik 922 SDS Black