*To be installed by a certified installer*
ARDEX WPM 750 Undertile Butynol is a sheet membrane system that is used for waterproofing tiled areas such as showers and bathrooms. As compared to liquid waterproofing membranes, Undertile Butynol gives a thin and consistent waterproofing gauge. This system can also fast track installation as there is no need to wait for liquids to dry – simply apply the solvent free adhesive and then the membrane (like wallpaper). Tiling can begin 60 minutes after the membrane is installed. This product has a fleece on both sides of the fabric yet it still contains all the strength and waterproofing capabilities of standard Butynol. This ensures a standard thickness and that all the laps are securely joined, creating a fail-safe waterproofed area.
- Sheet membrane for waterproofing tiled areas
- Tiling can begin 60 minutes after membrane installation
- Thin & consistent waterproofing gauge
- Available with a unique clamp waste outlet
- Conforms to AS4654.1 – Waterproofing membranes for external above-ground use Materials
- Plywood & Timber (must have a maximum moisture content of 20% when Undertile Butynol is adhered)
- Fibre cement compressed sheet
- Closed cell polyurethane foam
- Wet wall linings i.e. Gib Aqualine, VillaBoard
- Resists tearing, flex cracking, bubbling and abrasion. It is extremely strong, has a long life and is versatile.
Adhesives for use with Undertile Butynol:
Ardex WPM 750 PDS
Ardex WPM 750 SDS
Ardex WPM 750 VOC