ARDEX P9 Single Part Primer is a water-based primer used for improving the adhesion of ARDEX products to smooth, dense and various non-porous substrates. It is easy to apply with a brush or roller with applications of subsequent products able to take place with minimal downtime. ARDEX P9 Single Part Primer is suitable for internal and external wall or floor applications.
- Particleboard, plywood, sheet timber
- Medium density fibre-cement sheet, compressed fibre-cement sheet
- Jointing compound over plasterboard Concrete, renders, screeds, masonry and lightweight concrete blocks
- Autoclaved aerated concrete (AAC)
- Existing Glazed Tiles (not suitable for shower floors or permanently immersed conditions)
- Metal Surfaces
- Some plastics (contact Ardex on specific types)
- Epoxy Coatings (contact Ardex on specific coating)
- Painted Surfaces
Contact ARDEX if other substrates are encountered.
Ardex P9 PDS
Ardex P9 SDS
Ardex P9 Spec Sheet