Extremely High Initial Tack MSP Adhesive
Xtreme High Tack is a high performance professional adhesive based on MSP (Modified-Silyl Polymer) technology. It has an extremely high initial tack, which cures under influence of humidity to form a durable elastic rubber.
Developed as a universal adhesive for bonding many building materials, High Tack can be used on stone and concrete, mirrors and glass, plasterboard, PVC, hard plastics, enamel and ceramics, copper/lead/zinc/tin, aluminium (including COLORBOND® and ALUCOBOND®), fibre cement panels, and wood.
It is ideal for bonding where high early strength is desired to reduce the necessity of mechanical fixing and support through the use of nails, screws and bracing.
- Extreme initial grab
- No primer required on most surfaces (check the TDS for full details)
- No fixing needed during curing
- Adheres without the aid of primer on most, even damp surfaces
- Permanently flexible, neutral curing and almost odourless
- Free of isocyanates, phthalates, solvents and silicones
- Will not slump in vertical applications
- Non corrosive towards metals
- Suitable for interior and exterior use
- Available in 290mL and 600mL
- Waterproofs and weatherproofs a wide variety of building materials well into the future
290mL Cartridge = Box 12
For special order quantities, please call 1300 557 973.
Bostik Xtreme High Tack PDS
Bostik Xtreme High Tack SDS
Bostik Xtreme High Tack VOC