SEALTIGHT- is not a surface coating, but a penetrating colourless, inorganic transparent liquid- non-toxic, non-caustic, non-flammable, inorganic scientific formulation.
It permanently waterproofs, insulates, hardens and preserves concrete, plaster, mortar and most natural stone.
The scientific formula causes a reaction that solidifies the component parts of masonry, concrete and cement mortars into a single mass making it waterproof, resistant to acid, oil, fuels, fats and grease. Increases the density of the substrate, increases wear capability, will prevent dusting, brick fretting, cracking.
SEALTIGHT applied to the masonry, concrete, plaster and render will penetrate and by a progressive chemical reaction, which is started at the surface, binds all component parts of the masonry into a more dense or solid mass. As this reaction takes place, all free lime and alkali are neutralized. As the masonry increases in density it becomes waterproofed, resistant to acid, oil and grease.
- All masonry construction old or new concrete, bricks, not Besser blocks, plastering/render.
- Above ground, not recommended for below ground.
- Concrete floors, walls, terrazzo and sandstone and most natural stone.
- New or old constructions affected by pollution, sealing monuments, public buildings and roads, tunnels, basements, swimming pools decks, dams, subways.
- For sealing Showers and other wet areas.
- Sealing substrates prior to painting – rising damp barrier.
- Tilt Up Panels
- Protects weak and old substrates.
- Prevents blistering and deterioration of paints, does not contain oils or solvents.
- Does not require special protection. Safe for the user and environment.
- Non-corrosive, non-toxic and non-flammable.
- NOT classified as hazardous material. Environmentally friendly.
- NO bonding problem for paint, glue, render.
- NO harm to aluminium, glass, tiles etc.
- Permanent waterproofing, preservation and protection.
- SEALTIGHT is not a surface treatment but a concentrated saturant which will penetrate any porous surface. If the surface absorbs water it will absorb SEALTIGHT.
- Should not be applied to any surface with a previous coating of silicone, siloxene or solvent-based material.
- SEALTIGHT IS A PENETRATING PRODUCT.
- If you see that is not being Absorbed. It should not be applied.
- Select a small test area, if water/sealer does NOT penetrate the surface DO NOT apply.
- If sealing grout lines, remove any over spray from surrounding areas immediately.
- Any surface excess must be spread over areas NOT saturated or removed using sponge or mop within 3 minutes.
- Any spillage, over spray or excess surface application or application to NON-Porous material (glazed tiles etc.) MUST be removed immediately. To paint over a Sealtight treated area use only a good quality acrylic, oil-base, epoxy or urethane paint. Do not use latex or rubber based paint.
Drizoro Sealtight PDS
Drizoro Sealtight SDS