ARDEX X 18 is a superior white polymer fortified cement-based wall and floor tile adhesive that has been specially formulated with mastic type properties. It contains specially developed fibres that add strength to the tiled area. ARDEX X 18 has an extended open time, is non slump and flexible. It is suitable for use in residential and commercial applications, both internal and external including swimming pools. ARDEX X 18 meets the Green Building Council of Australia Green Star IEQ-13 requirements for Ceramic Tile Adhesives.
Fully vitrified and ceramic tiles, porcelain, concrete stone tiles e.g. terrazzo, natural stone (excluding moisture sensitive), glass and porcelain mosaics.
- Concrete, renders, screeds
- ARDEX liquid applied undertile waterproofing membranes
- Fibre-cement sheet, plasterboard on walls
- Compressed fibre-cement sheet on floors
- Existing ceramic tiles (internal dry areas)
- CTU (Ceramic Tile Underlay) over timber
- Suitable for Swimming Pools
- Walls: 11m2 per 20kg
- Floors: 7m2 per 20kg
Ardex X18 PDS
Ardex X18 SDS
Ardex X18 Spec Sheet
Ardex X18 VOC